FACEBOOK TWITTER
Back This company is a Supplier
Country Australia
Telephone Not available
Website Not available
Facebook Not available
YouTube Not available
Twitter Not available
SEND CONTACT
REQUEST
Contact the company
Send a Contact Request to know more about the company and products!
Categories of products and raw materials Productive Capacity
Products ›› Organic Essential Oils Large
Company
Company Description

Our company  brings you truly unique beauty organic products that offer superior quality to help you feel better.

We have everything from Organic Skincare to Healthcare Products.

We are intersted in expanding. Please send us a Contact Request if you want to know more about us.

Green certifications
Certifications have been obtained for ended products, raw materials used or manufacturing processes.
It's important that you know exactly the correct use of the label you are mentioning.

This company has acquired the following certifications: Australian Certified Organic, BFA Registered Product, USDA Organic

Certifications Information

Pure Essence Organics stock Miessence a certified organic product that contains more than 95% certified organic ingredients. The remaining small percentage (up to 5%) must be naturally produced plant or mineral products with strict processing criteria, (e.g. absolutely no GMOs or synthetic chemicals).
Australian Certified Organic logo
Certification of compliance   Products bearing the ACO logo (Australian Certified Organic) meet all of the requirements above. ACO is Australia's largest certifier for organic and biodynamic produce and has over 1500 operators within its certification system.
International Federation of Organic Agriculture Movement logo
Certification of compliance
  Products bearing the ACO/IFOAM logo (International Federation of Organic Agriculture Movements) meet all of the requirements of ACO certification in addition to the standards set by IFOAM. IFOAM is the worldwide umbrella organisation for the organic movement, uniting more than 750 member organisations in 108 countries.
US Department of Agriculture logo
Certification of compliance
  Products bearing the USDA logo (United States Department of Agriculture) meet all of the requirements of standards of the USDA National Organic Program (NOP). The USDA National Organic Program accredits private businesses, organisations, and state agencies to certify producers and handlers of agricultural products according to NOP regulations.

Sustainable details

Ethical

Fair Trade

Organic

Cruelty Free

Products
Products

Pure Essence Organics bring you truly unique Organic Skincare and Wellbeing products that offer superior quality to help make you feel and look better.

Our amazing ingredients are one of the keys that set us apart.

They are the core of the purity and potency of our products.